Valid identity card or passport.
All participants are covered by medical costs refund and Allianz luggage insurance. For further information see the attachment.
Cancellation Insurance (optional)
There’s a 5% fee of the insurance total. For further information see the attachment.
Administrative authorization n. 1406/58216/1998 of 12/21/98.
RC policy n. 40321512000863 TUA ASSICURAZIONE expiring 12/31/2023.
Insurance against default risk of tour operator or travel agency. Ima Italia Assistance, policy number 440324512001350 TUA ASSICURAZIONE expiring 11/23/2023. In case of risk of contractor default, the insured person has to contact immediately the call center, according to the procedure we dispose in the information package. Click here to read the information book
Penalties in case of cancellation (if you do not purchase cancellation insurance)
Penalties in case of withdrawal (if cancellation insurance is not provided)
Excerpt from participation conditions:
- From the day after the booking up to 90 days before departure: 200 euros
- From 89 days before departure up to 45 days before departure: 50% of the participation fee
- From 44 days before departure up to 0 days before departure: 100% of the participation fee
The agency strongly recommends that you take out a policy to cover cancellation penalties.
As you confirm the reservation, you can pay in two different ways: with a bank transfer or by credit card: you will have the chance, in addition to the entire solution, to pay a deposit of €200.00 per adult and the remaining part by 45 days before departure.
What is included?
- Accommodation by ship in your cabin (private services, air conditioning, telephone and satellite TV, safe, daily cleaning services, bed linen and towels);
- Full board treatment on board;
- Sport and relax (gym, multisport installations, jogging path, gymnastics courses, swimming pools and hot tubs, sunbeds and beach towels);
- Entertainment and animation (games, competitions, tournaments, parties, karaoke, theme nights, musical performances and theater cabaret, disco);
- Theme parties and Fitness Dance Cruise activities;
- Port charges;
- Assistance of our staff for the duration of the trip.
What is not included?
- Optional insurance against cancellation (you can requested it to your travel agency when you book the cruise);
- Drinks (convenient packages are available depending on your needs) for example the Brindiamo All Inclusive costs 140 euros per person instead of 178 euros, if you purchase it before departure (mandatory purchase for all persons present in the cabin)
- You need to pay a €84.00 per adult mandatory service fee, that is free for children aged 2 or under, children aged between 2-12 years: €42,00);
- Anything not expressly indicated in the "what is included and what is not included"